Fall Session September-October 2017 **NOTE: Registration and demos Wednesday September 6, 6:30pm. No puppies or dogs. Classes start the 12th. Thank you.**
Here are the days, instructors, and times for this session’s classes:
– Agility Night w/ Ann, Jane, and Shelly
FOUR skill levels are offered:
– 5:30-6:15p Foundations (Dogs brand new to Agility)
– 6:30-7:15p Beginner (For dog who have completed Foundations)
– 7:30-8:15p Intermediate (For dogs who have completed Beginner)
– 8:30-9:15p Advanced (For dogs who have completed Intermediate)
Agility classes: Must have taken a Beginners Obedience class unless okayed for class by the instructor
– 6:15-730:p Advanced Obedience w/ John & Kathy
For individuals who are going into competition or are already competing (You need not compete to attend!) Students will learn exercises from Novice, Open & Utility classes. Dog MUST have taken a Beginner Obedience class or have approval from instructor to take class.
– 7:45-8:30 pm Novice Preparation w/ Paul
This will be an ongoing class. Multi-level training. Working on preparation for Novice Obedience showing. Dogs should sit/stay with automatic sits from heeling.
– 8:30-9:15 pm Intermediate Obedience w/ Paul
Polishing skills learned in Beginner Obedience for the well-mannered dog and those possibly looking at going on to competition training.
– 6:00-6:45p Beginner Obedience w/ MB and Patty (Puppies 5 months old and up) If the 6:00 pm class is full, we will offer a 4:00 pm class as well
– 7:00-7:45p Puppy w/ Carol (Puppies 12 weeks to 5 months old)
– 8:00-8:45p Conformation w/Deb M and others (Learn Stacking, Showmanship, Ring etiquette, and more)
– 5:30-7:15p 4H w/ Paula and 4H Staff (Advanced Agility 5:30, Beginner Agility at 6:30)
– 7:30-8:15p Rally Obedience w/ Sheila
Class Registration form: Please print out, complete form, and either mail it in or bring it in on the night of Orientation 2017 Fall Session Registration Form
Prices for our 8 week class:
Nonmembers: $80 Non-Active members: $40 Active Working Members: $20
Please bring your application & payment (cash or check payable to IRDTC to Orientation or mail to: IRDTC, PO Box 14, Virginia, MN 55792. Sorry we do not accept Debit/Credit cards at this time.
REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR VACCINATION RECORDS AND VERIFICATION OF RABIES VACCINATION WITH YOU TO ORIENTATION. (Puppies under 6 months are exempt from the proof of rabies immunizations. If you do not have your rabies proof with you orientation night, please furnish it at the next class).
QUESTIONS? Call us at 218-749-HEEL (4335)