Winter Session January-February 2018 Classes begin the week of January 8, 2018.
Here are the days, instructors, and times for this session’s classes:
– Agility Night w/ Ann, Jane, and Shelly. This session, the Intermediate and Advanced classes are only 4 weeks long.
FOUR skill levels are offered:
– 5:30-6:15p Advanced 4 week class (For dogs who have completed Intermediate)
– 6:30-7:15p Intermediate 4 week class (For dogs who have completed Beginner)
– 7:30-8:15p Foundations 8 week class (Dogs brand new to Agility)
– 8:30-9:15p Beginner 8 week class (For dogs who have completed Foundations)
Agility classes: Must have taken a Beginners Obedience class unless okayed for class by the instructor
– 6:00-6:45p Beginner Obedience w/ MB and Patty (Puppies 5 months old and up) If the 6:00 pm class is full, we will offer a 4:00 pm class as well
– 7:00-7:45p Puppy w/ Sno (Puppies 12 weeks to 5 months old)
– 5:30-7:15p 4H w/ Paula and 4H Staff (Advanced Agility 5:30, Beginner Agility at 6:30)
– 7:30-8:15p Rally Obedience w/ Sheila
Class Registration form: Please print out, complete form, and either mail it in or bring it in on the night of Orientation 2018 Winter Session Registration Form
Prices for our 8 week class:
Nonmembers: $80 Non-Active members: $40 Active Working Members: $20
Please bring your application & payment (cash or check payable to IRDTC to Orientation or mail to: IRDTC, PO Box 14, Virginia, MN 55792. Sorry we do not accept Debit/Credit cards at this time.
REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR VACCINATION RECORDS AND VERIFICATION OF RABIES VACCINATION WITH YOU TO ORIENTATION. (Puppies under 6 months are exempt from the proof of rabies immunizations. If you do not have your rabies proof with you orientation night, please furnish it at the next class).
QUESTIONS? Call us at 218-749-HEEL (4335)