- Decide which class is right for you. If you are unsure, please talk to one of our members. We want you to get the most out of training your pet.
- Complete a registration application form as thoroughly as possible. Make sure you have signed and dated it at the bottom. 2017 Winter Classes Registration Form
- Checks should be made payable to the IRDTC.
- Write the name of the class you are registering for on the memo line of your check
- Write your check number on your registration application.
- Write either your dog’s rabies tag number /or/ the serial number from the vaccine on the registration. (Puppies under 6 months are exempt from the proof of rabies immunizations. If you do not have your rabies proof with you orientation night, please furnish it at the next class).
- Mail your registration application along with payment to: IRDTC, P.O. Box 14, Virginia, MN 55792.
Orientation/Registration for our Sessions during 2017 is the Wednesday before the classes will begin at 6:30 pm. We will have introductions and orientation, followed by the individual class meetings and course curriculum discussions with the instructors.
Please remember to bring a good 6-foot leash, a buckle collar, some soft chewy treats or string cheese, and a choke or pinch collar if you prefer to use one! “Exercise” your dog before entering the building please! Please remember to pick up after your dog after they relieve themselves. There are bags and a trash can right inside the entrance to the dog club available for you to use. Feel free to ask questions at any time. We want you to feel comfortable!
With a commitment on your part to practice with your pooch you can take pride in having a dog that is a well-behaved good citizen!
If you have questions prior to class please call 749-HEEL (4335). We look forward to seeing you!
ALL classes have limits on the number of dogs/handlers. In order to reserve a spot in a class, mail your application along with payment to the address in #7. Classes will be filled on a first come, first serve basis (IRDTC members and nonmembers alike)—reservations will be held only for those applications accompanied by payment. If you are registering for more than one class/dog, an application must be completed for each class/dog. Payment may be made with one check.
REMEMBER TO BRING VERIFICATION OF RABIES VACCINATION WITH YOU TO ORIENTATION.
Thanks so much for your cooperation!