Fall Session September – November Classes begin the week of September 10, 2018.
Days, instructors, and times for this session’s classes:
– Agility w/ Jane and Shelly.
Three skill levels are offered (Please note: You and your dog must have taken either a Foundations course OR completed Foundations I and II):
– 5:30-6:15p Advanced Agility (For dogs who have completed Intermediate)
– 6:30-7:15p Intermediate Agility (For dogs who have completed Beginner)
– 7:30-8:15p Beginner 8 week class (For dogs who have completed Foundations/Sports Foundations I & II)
– 5:45-6:45p Sports Foundation II: This is offered August 14 – October 9 (for those wanting to continue to Agility, you MUST take both Sports Foundation I & II).
– 7:00-7:45p Novice Preparation w/ Paul. This will be an ongoing class. Concentration on preparation for Novices entering the Show Ring. (**Begins September 11**)
– 5:30-5:45p Force Fetch w/ Penny: Teach your dog to reliably fetch an item be it a ball or bird. This is a very intense class for the dogs, thus the shortened class time. A special registration fee may apply.
– 6:00-6:45p STAR Puppy w/ Penny (for puppies 12 weeks to 5 months. Culminates with an evaluation and certification at the end if you choose.)
– 7:00-7:45p Beginner Obedience Class w/ Sandra & Patty (for dogs older than 5 months).
– 8:00-8:45p Beyond Beginners Class w/ Patty
– 7:30-8:15p Rally w/ Sheila
Prices for our 8-week class:
Nonmembers: $80; Non-Active members: $40; Active Working Members: $20; Youth Agility $40
Prices for 4-week class:
Nonmembers: $40; Non-Active members: $20; Active Working Members: $10
Please bring your application & payment (cash or check payable to IRDTC to Orientation or mail to: IRDTC, PO Box 14, Virginia, MN 55792. Sorry we do not accept Debit/Credit cards at this time.
REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR VACCINATION RECORDS AND VERIFICATION OF RABIES VACCINATION WITH YOU TO ORIENTATION. (Puppies under 6 months are exempt from the proof of rabies immunizations. If you do not have your rabies proof with you orientation night, please furnish it at the next class).
QUESTIONS? Call us at 218-749-HEEL (4335)