Summer Session May – July Classes begin the week of May 28, 2018.
Days, instructors, and times for this session’s classes:
– Agility Night w/ Jane and Shelly.
FOUR skill levels are offered:
– 5:30-6:15p Intermediate Agility (For dogs who have completed Intermediate)
– 6:30-7:15p Advanced Agility (For dogs who have completed Beginner)
– 7:30-8:15p Beginner 8 week class (For dogs who have completed Foundations/Sports Foundations)
– 5:45-6:45p June 4 – July 31 Sports Foundation Session 1 (for those wanting to continue to Agility, you MUST take both Sports Foundation
Sessions (Session 2 is Aug 14 – Oct 9)).
– 7:00-7:45p Intermediate Obedience w/ Paul
– 8:00-8:45p Novice Preparation. This will be an ongoing class. Multi-level training. Preparation for Novices entering the Show Ring.
– 6:00-6:45p Beginner Obedience w/ Paul and MaryJo
– 7:00-7:45p Puppy Class w/ Sno
– 8:00-8:45p Tweeners Class w/ Marybeth
– 5:30-6:15p Youth Agility (Special fee: $40.00)
– 6:30-7:15p 4H w/ Paula and 4H Staff
– 7:30-8:15p Rally w/ Marybeth
Prices for our 8-week class:
Nonmembers: $80; Non-Active members: $40; Active Working Members: $20; Youth Agility $40
Prices for 4-week class:
Nonmembers: $40; Non-Active members: $20; Active Working Members: $10
Please bring your application & payment (cash or check payable to IRDTC to Orientation or mail to: IRDTC, PO Box 14, Virginia, MN 55792. Sorry we do not accept Debit/Credit cards at this time.
REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR VACCINATION RECORDS AND VERIFICATION OF RABIES VACCINATION WITH YOU TO ORIENTATION. (Puppies under 6 months are exempt from the proof of rabies immunizations. If you do not have your rabies proof with you orientation night, please furnish it at the next class).
QUESTIONS? Call us at 218-749-HEEL (4335)